Sunday, July 22, 2012

Palm Springs Retro Chic

This is my very first post, so if it's boring or too short or too long please don't judge me - it will get better. So it's July, smack in the middle of the summer which has inspired this post. The summer calls for lots of sun, swimming (vodka) and of course kick ass design.



If these pictures prove anything its contrast is everything. I know this last picture has made its rounds in the blog universe, and for good reason.It's genius.


Not only is this chic, but its sexy

 The colors are vibrant, vintage and feel so fresh.


 This picture is for those Mad Men fans out there.

 And I always like to end things off with something vintage, makes me smile. :)
I hope you liked this first post, I hope I was able to inspire someone.. anyone... seriously even one person would be great.

No comments: